Rancho Cucamonga Car Accident Lawyer
First Law Group Has Experience Assisting Automobile Accident Victims
Remember that acquiring assistance from a professional and skilled motor vehicle accident attorney can be critical. This is especially true after a significant injury.
If you delay too long in seeking your claims or fail to fully comprehend your damages, important evidence might vanish. You can lose valuable compensation that you need to pay for your recovery.
We understand that when you have major injuries, you can not thoroughly and instantly examine the source of the accident and gather information. It is even more difficult to deal with the insurance providers.
Let our Rancho Cucamonga automobile accident attorneys at First Law Group shoulder that burden for you.
What Should I Do After An Automobile Accident?
- Call the authorities and make a police report. Do not let the other motorist talk you into skipping this critical step. It can result in problems later on.
- Exchange information with the other driver. Take good pictures of the other party's I.D. and insurance info. Some police departments will not make this info publicly available on the police report.
- Note witness information. Independent witness testimony can be crucial to your case.
- Take photos of the accident scene and the damage to your car as well as the other cars.
- Get medical attention. If you have injuries, go to the emergency room or get medical attention immediately. You might have sustained much more serious injuries than you realized. Further, a long gap between an accident as well as medical care can make it hard for your attorney to prove that your injuries are related to the accident.
- Contact our Rancho Cucamonga car accident lawyers as soon as possible. The sooner you have a lawyer, the sooner they can begin defending your legal rights. Additionally, call an attorney before you speak to any auto insurance carrier. They will typically try to take a statement from you, which can be used against you later on.
What Damages Can I Have After A Car Accident?
- Medical expenses, like hospital visits, doctor appointments, physical therapy, ambulance costs, and so on.
- Pain and suffering refers to the physical and psychological anguish for which an individual can pursue compensation in a case.
- Lost income from missing work after a major injury, one of the most financially detrimental aspects of a motor vehicle accident.
What Are The Most Usual Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries?
There are a number of injuries that can result from car accidents, such as:
- Broken bone injury accidents-- When a fracture is more severe, it can need surgery to repair.
- Back and neck injuries-- These are typically soft tissue injuries that resolve with therapy. However, in some cases accident victims suffer herniated discs that may require injections or surgery.
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)-- Whether mild (like a concussion) or extreme, TBIs can require years of medical care. They can also result in brain death, vegetative states, comas, and even death.
- Lacerations-- Sometimes accident victims sustain large cuts that require stitches or staples and frequently leave disfiguring scars.
- Shoulder injuries, such as a torn rotator cuff or a torn labrum-- These injuries often require surgery.
- Burn injuries-- This can result from fire, yet it can also come from airbags. Our firm has seen significant scarring from airbag injuries.
- Death-- Unfortunately, numerous people die each year in Rancho Cucamonga area auto accidents.
What Elements Affect My Settlement?
Identifying how much compensation you should expect from your settlement can be tough since the amount depends heavily on the facts of your case. An experienced Rancho Cucamonga motor vehicle accident lawyer will calculate your economic and non-economic damages. They can also help you make the right choice on when to settle or take your case to court.
Your lawyer's job is to negotiate with the insurance carriers on your behalf until they acquire a top offer from the insurance company. If that offer is reasonable, you settle. If not, your attorney can file a lawsuit.
Variables that affect settlement value include:
- The severity of your injuries.
- The available insurance coverage. If the driver has little to no insurance, it's much harder to get a high settlement from them. If the driver has no or minimum insurance, the claim may have to depend on your own uninsured/underinsured driver coverage for compensation.
- Whether responsibility is clear or opposed. As an example, the other party may not challenge obligation in a rear-end accident yet may in a red-light accident.
- If your accident had more than one liable party (third-party claims).
- If the at-fault party acted with gross negligence when operating their motor vehicle.
- Your total medical costs as well as other losses, such as lost wages from work.
- Your ability to return to work.
- The change in your quality of life before and after your accident.
- Your out-of-pocket expenses.
Get in touch with our law firm if you 'd like more information about the possible value of your case.
Our Accident Lawyers Are Here To Assist You
If you sustained injuries in an automobile accident, or somebody you love tragically died, allow the car accident attorneys at First Law Group help you evaluate and understand your rights and potential solutions. Additionally, we can help you get the compensation you need to recover fully.
The car accident lawyers at First Law Group have experience working with Rancho Cucamonga drivers and passengers who sustained injuries in car accidents. We will independently investigate your accident and do what is needed to help you recover. This allows you to concentrate on the important and difficult tasks of healing and getting your life back in order.
At First Law Group, we really care about our community and we are driven by our passion for clients. Our personal injury lawyers in Rancho Cucamonga, California are always available to take your call. For a Free Consultation, call us at (626) 888-8264, or visit our website: FirstLG.com